Do you put a lot of work into your business but your risk-taking as an entrepreneur doesn’t pay off? Do surprises interrupt your working day? Are you struggling with money issues in your business?
► Imagine if you could work less and get better results …
► Imagine if, instead of rushing, you could take time to do the things that affect most to the value experienced by the customer…
► Imagine if you could forget money problems and focus on helping your customer…
Are you ready to do less work and plan your business tasks better?
- By planning your business finances better, you can reach your sales goals every month.
- By transforming your company’s key functions as routines, you are managing your business smoothly and creating a scalable foundation for your company’s growth.
- By paying attention to your customer’s needs and doing marketing at the right time, you are making sustainable results.
- By identifying the tasks that make the most profit, you are able to spend your limited time making results without spreading yourself too thin.
This practical business planner gives you tools to figure out the best leverages in your business and use them to your advantage.
Easy to use: Just choose the paper size and print the document 2-sided. Staple together and start planning your business tasks.
+ 25 business templates to plan your business
- Turning yearly business expenses into value
- Learning from previous year’s annual profits & product margins Annual profits current year & product margins
- Yearly sales goals as doable daily steps
- Making the most of your working time
- How to reach the yearly goals with sales funnel
- Ways to boost your sales
- Most important business processes as 5-step plan + KPI:s
- Bill tracker for efficient cash flow
- Brand kit for making cohesive marketing materials
- Business resources for creating value from
- Campaign calendar for finding best times to promote Recognizing your best clients
- Marketing plan for making effective campaign
- Content planner for making impactful content
- Ad campaign tracker for finding the most profitable ads Planning your time: Most valuable tasks that add value to your clients
- Planning your time: Managing running errands and surprises Planning your time: Easing mandatory tasks
- Using the business resources for the best clients
- 31-day sales tracker for keeping up with the sales goals Ideation sheet for making better business
- Project planner for getting long term goals done
- Monthly planner for outlining the month
- Weekly planner for outlining the week
- Monthly check for keeping the business on track
► 4 ready to print sizes (US Letter, Half Letter, A4, A5)
► A printable business planner that you can use for years to come when planning your monthly and weekly business tasks
► Easy to print and use 50-page business planner
► Unlimited personal use for the files included
❝ Do not work harder, work instead smarter! ❞
Ready to print 50-page Business Planner available in 4 sizes:
► US Letter Size – 8.5″ x 11″ / 21,6 x 27,9 cm printable PDF
► A4 – 8.26″ x 11.69″ / 21,0 x 29,7 cm printable PDF
► Half Letter Size – 5.5″ x 8.5″ / 14,0 x 21,6 cm printable PDF
► A5 – 5.8″ x 8.3″ / 14,8 x 21,0 cm printable PDF